Wednesday, February 4, 2015

reese's spread teddy smores

I can't tell you how excited I was to find out I would be receiving the new Reese's Spread from Influenster. I knew exactly what I was going to make... Smores!! But not just any old boring smores, a fun little bite size teddy smore.

You will need: Reese's Spread // Teddy Grahams // marshmallows // toothpicks


partner up your teddy grahams and spread half of them with Reese's Spread. Once that is done put a marshmallow on each end of a toothpick (one for every pair of teddy bears). Place them in the microwave for 4 seconds! (those suckers can melt super fast). Place a marshmallow on the reese's side of a teddy and squeeze it closed with it's partner. 
So adorable, delicious and fun to make with the kids!

needless to say, I love the Reese's Spread! It's the perfect spread to satisfy my sweet cravings because I don't need to go overboard with it, I just need a few dabs. 

I received this product (Reese's Spread) complimentary from Influenster. However, all opinions regarding the product are 100% my own.

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment