Tuesday, January 6, 2015

1/52

One thing I have been wanting to do is document a portrait of my kids once a week, every week. I saw this idea well over a year ago on Bleubird Blog and LOVED it. I thought I would start right away with Babe but never did. Good thing for me, it's a new year and I have a whole new little love in my life to document. And so for the next 52 weeks, I bring you these kids, trust me... they are adorable to look at.

week 1:

Babe: Loves his sister more than anyone and anything in the world. He loves to make her laugh, cries when she gets shots and smothers her like no other.

Kins: Is 6 months old. She loves the attention she gets from Babe, but we're pretty positive that daddy is her favorite. She sits up on her own and loves to shake her head "No", which just makes us all laugh.

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment