Wednesday, December 31, 2014

looking forward to 2015


This year has been the slowest and fastest year ever. 
Looking back on a few highlights...
Feb: I saw Britney Spears in Vegas for my birthday
March: went to Maui
April: Babe turned 5
June: Our little Princess was born
Dec: Our first family vacation to Reno
Between June and December I was busy adjusting to being a mom of two and working full time and so I was really excited about our trip to Reno. It definitely got me thinking about goals for 2015. 

I want to get outdoors more often with my little family. Kids grow so fast! I love seeing the look on babes face when he experiences something new, it is just priceless and I don't want to take those moments for granted. 
I also want to visit my parents and brother more often then I have the past few years. As I have gotten older and had a family of my own, it has become more difficult to take the time to drive 1 hour every other weekend to visit, but the truth is we are getting older and I really NEED to take that time.
And lastly I want to "try" to not stress so much about everything. I think the less stress I have the more likely I am to "get outdoors" and visit my parents & brother. 

I hope everyone had a great year and has an even better 2015!

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment