Wednesday, October 15, 2014

family day 10.12.2014

This past Sunday was our first official family outing since our little princess was born. It's crazy that she is almost 4 months old and the only place we have gone as a family is to Target and or any other store for shopping. I think we went to the park once but she was only a few weeks old and was asleep in the stroller the entire time.
So on Sunday my husband kept insisting that we go to this "taste of Encino" event. There were crafts, shopping, food and lots of those little freebies that Babe just loved collecting. He even got to take a picture with Ronald McDonald. And I got suckered into getting a monthly fruit/ veggie delivery service from a local farm. It's actually something I have been wanting to do but I'm worried we won't eat the fruit/ veggies fast enough before they spoil. Guess we'll see how it works out with our first box.

All in all, the outing was a success... thanks to my husband for insisting we all go



follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest // Twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment