Saturday, October 18, 2014

closet inspiration


I saw this closet on Pinterest and was reminded of that time I wrote this post about wanting to be a Minimalist. I can't believe that was almost 2 years ago and nothing has changed much. The thing I find most difficult is "where" to start. I keep thinking it's in the garage. But we had a yard sale just a couple of months ago, got rid of quite a LOT and yet it seems like we still have so much stuff. And so I'm thinking I need to take a more drastic step... and start with my wardrobe.
 via
 
I hate getting rid of my clothes... HATE it. But when I'm staring at a jam packed closet and thinking I have nothing to wear (because it takes too long to sort through the double stacked hangers) something has got to be done. I want my closet to look this neat, maybe not so bare, but you know... neat, not over stuffed. 
I read a tip about only having 40 hangers and choose based on that and I'm thinking whoa 40 hangers isn't even enough to cover my dresses! What about my pants, tops, jackets and skirts?  This is going to be TOUGH but I figure if I can do this I can definitely get started on the rest of my house with no regrets and I will be that much closer to becoming the minimalist I desperately want to be.

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest // Twitter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment