Tuesday, January 7, 2014

i've missed my blog


It's been 2 long months since I have been "slightly" disconnected from the social media world. I haven't posted at all, I haven't been reading other people's post's, I check Instagram maybe every 3-4 days and my personal e-mail account has over 500 e-mails. I don't know what happened, but after I wrote about me as a working mom, I felt guilty about even opening my laptop. 

I really miss blogging though. I miss sharing the little things that happen in life, the things babe says or does... and I miss reading about those little (or big) things in your lives. I look forward to getting back into it though. I've had a nice break and I have so much to share. 
Happy New year to you!

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, I've been slightly disconnected from social media & the entire world for that matter! I hope you continue to share your life, I love reading about it!

    ReplyDelete