Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Coffee & Strawberry Dessert

As much as I love starbucks pumpkin spice lattes, sometimes they are just too much... too much pumpkin and too much money. I mean $4 for a tall?! I have seen a few recipe's for pumpkin spice syrups/creamers/coffee and they all seem a little too complicated for me. So today I wanted to share a super simple toned down pumpkin spice coffee ... and a dessert to go along with it, because what's coffee without a dessert.  

pumpkin spice coffee, you will need:
a nutty coffee (I love almond) // pumpkin spice // whipped cream

For 1 big cup (2 small cups in my coffee machine), add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice to the coffee grounds before brewing (a nice little trick I learned from Kristin). Fix your cup of coffee as you normally would (I like a teaspoon of raw sugar and sweet cream coffee creamer) and top with whipped cream.

strawberry dessert, you will need:
a handful of strawberries (about 7), Sliced // 1 full graham cracker. crushed  // whipped cream

In a small cup or bowl layer all ingredients twice. Strawberries, cracker's, whipped cream.  
 

Enjoy!

linking up with less laundry, more linking
 
follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // Feedly // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This looks so delicious and I love the idea of adding a little pumpkin spice to my coffee...definitely trying that!

    I would LOVE if you joined my Flannel Friday link-up today!

    Cheers!
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome sweet treat, Thanks for sharing with the Less Laundry, More Linking party. #ns

    ReplyDelete