Wednesday, August 28, 2013

back to school night... mustard & geo

Can I tell you how excited I was last night to attend babe's first back to school night ever! It's so silly, but I had butterflies in my stomach. I got to the school at 5:30 to attend a sort of assembly, it ended at 6:00 and then I waited 30 minutes for my husband to arrive so we can go into the classroom. We sat in tiny toddler chairs and listened to the 2 pre-K teachers talk for 20 minutes, discussing schedules, volunteering, meals, homework, etc. I wanted to take advantage of the "any questions" moments... yes... I'm one of those moms...lol..
top, necklace & skirt: forever 21 // purse: target
 
I wanted to wear something cute, not boring, not overdone... but I don't think it would have mattered what I wore since I interacted with the teachers as much as they would allow me to.

Did you know I have an obsession with purse's?! Yeah, if you don't know me, you would probably never guess it, but purse's are my accessory weakness. I got this one on clearance for $6! It was literally hiding in the back of some clearance cups and pitchers in the kitchen department and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a $6 tag. I love Target clearance.


what is the best clearance item you have scored lately?
 
linking up with the pleated poppy and style elixir
 
follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // G+ // RSS // Pinterest
 

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, lady. You look gorg!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete