Saturday, July 20, 2013

a few favorites

*This week I am super weak for h&m. They are having an extra 50% off already reduced items. Shoes and Clutch $3.50 each, Dress $5, Skull top and Mini Skirt $2 each, Lace top and Jean polka dot shorts $7.50 each. SCORE!

*On Wed. Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess started a 30 day self portrait challenge. I'm worried about overloading my Instagram (@ssotelo98) with pictures of myself but so far it's fun.

*I finally found the perfect 10k for me (one of the things I was hoping to accomplish in 2013). I haven't actually registered yet but once I do I will definitely be posting about it.


linking up with Lauren and Katie

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that pink dress is perfecttttt. $5?! Holla! I think I need to get to an H&M stat!

    Thanks for linking up! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, such a great deal! I can't wait for the H&M store to open here in Puerto Rico!!

    ReplyDelete