Wednesday, May 22, 2013

toilet talk

Blog every day in May. Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

I might offend a lot of people right now, only because I feel like I see, rather "hear", so many people doing this, especially in my office building, which is crazy because you would think "professionals" would be, well, more professional. But WHY do people insist on taking/making phone calls while on the toilet in a public restroom?! I don't get it. I absolutely do NOT understand why someone can't wait a minute or 2 for a phone call. It's ridiculous and kinda rude... especially for the person on the other line who has to hear not only your business but 3 other toilets flushing as well. Please take your phone call elsewhere so that I don't have to listen to you giggle as you tell a story about your cat!! Thanks.

linking up with Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment