Wednesday, May 29, 2013

orange crush

Is it summer?! I'm just asking because it is SO hot. I want to wear bright colors and lightweight fabrics. This past Monday was especially warm, we didn't do much of anything but as the day was coming to end I decided to do a quick refashion with this tee I bought at The Dollar Tree (tutorial coming soon... I know it looks boring in the front, but it's all about the back).
 



I LOVE this color... definitely perfect for hot summer days.
Do you have a favorite summer color?

6 comments:

  1. The front might not have a lot going on but that necklace is super awesome and totally makes up for it! I can't wait to see the back!

    Lindsey
    High Heels and Training Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good refashion! Can't wait to see what you did to the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you did with the back!
    I am loving all the 'fluorescent' colors - yellows, hot pinks, lime greens, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how it seems effortless yet this look can turn heads! PS - cute necklace <3

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a tee shirt that's almost the same color and it's one of my favorites for summer! love the necklace! xx

    peanutbutterandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loove coral for summer color, it will always be one of my favorites...and the necklace is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete