Tuesday, May 14, 2013

make me happy

Blog every day in May. Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

  • my boys
  • French Fries
  • taking Pictures
  • Pepsi
  • Avocados
  • any type of video, scene, gif with a person bumping into a glass door (send me links!)
  • a day off of work
  • a clean house
  • completing a crafty project, or any project really
  • lying in bed at 8:00 am on a weekend morning

Is it sad that 3 of things are food related?! what makes you happy?
 
linking up with Jenni

follow along: Bloglovin // Facebook // G+ // RSS // Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright and cheerful list! Number 5 on the list made me laugh just thinking about it!! And thank you for letting me know I'm a no-reply commentor: I had that all figured out at one point and then it reverted :( But oh well...I will get it changed hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete