Wednesday, March 27, 2013

lace collar

I have been loving those pretty collar necklaces that are everywhere but haven't found one I love for myself. They are either too plain, and I think to myself "I can just make that" or too "much" or too expensive. The other day, while I was suppose to be looking for a dress, I spotted this adorable heart printed top with a pretty lace collar.

I can't wait to wear this top with shorts and wedges, on a warm sunny day.
The cute little bow necklace is from forever 21 and it was only $1.80, they also have black and pink.



linking up with linking up with the pleated poppy and style elixir

9 comments:

  1. I love your peter pan collar! delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that collar! I don't feel like I can pull off the collars yet, but you do it so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! I love it! And it looks awesome on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This top is so cute! Oh that will be adorable with shorts and wedges! Can't wait for shorts weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute top! I love the look of collars!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collar looks so sweet! I've tried on collar necklaces lots of times in store but they just don't seem to sit "right" on me. This looks perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is so, so cute. Love the delicate lace look paired with the delicate bow necklace! Thank you for stopping by from the bloghop! = )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty!! And I love those kind of tops- I love how girly they are!!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i do that too. i think i can just make it but i never do. you look super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete