Friday, March 8, 2013

coffee date

Today for coffee date we are sharing our 5 favorite beauty products. I love beauty products but I'm going to be super honest... Monday through Friday, it sure looks like I don't own any. I'm not a morning person, I pretty much throw on clothes, put my hair in a bun or braid and my make-up goes on in the 3 minutes right before I walk into the office. These are my go-to, must-haves Monday through Friday.

1. L'oreal True Match super blend able powder in natural buff N3 ... brief description from them Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match™ Powder’s formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin’s tone.
me I have been using this powder since it came out. I love the light, almost sheer coverage.

2. Sonia Kashuk beautifying blush in Lily ... brief description from them This powder blush will give you a natural, luminous flush and radiant appearance.
me this is such a pretty shade of pink with the tiniest hint of shimmer.

3. Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment with SPF 15 ... brief description from them nourishes and protects the lips while delivering a hint of sheer rosy color to enhance the lips' natural tone.
me LOVE this! SPF 15, sheer rosy color and it smells nice too.

4. Benefit They're Real mascara ... me I have to tell you my favorite mascara is actually Benefit Bad Gal Lash BUT I have gotten at least 3 mascara's in the past 9 months through birchbox and I got this one last month for my birthday. So I haven't bought a new Bad Gal Lash in a while. I don't know that I love it more than the Bad Gal Lash yet but I do love the dome shaped tip that gets closer to the roots of the lashes.

5. Boscia green tea blotting linens ... me These are the BEST blotting sheets I have ever used. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. And since I'm such a lazy butt and never re-touch my make-up (except for my lips) these are perfect for taking away the day shine.

I almost always throw on a taupe/ light brown eye shadow also but I don't have a "favorite" go to brand or color, any shade of taupe/ light brown is fine.
 
What are some your everyday beauty favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I don't often see people list the Sonia Kashuk beautifying blush in their favorites, but I agree with you that is really is good. I also love the benefit They're Real, as you saw, but I'm always wondering if I could find something as good but cheaper. The Fresh Sugar lip treatment is something I occasionally use too. I enjoyed reading your list, and thank you for watching mine! It was a great coffee date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The powder looks interesting, I'm already using the BB by l'Oreal and I think this brand is a really really good one! The mascara also looks good, I'm currently looking for a new one and still have not found it...the problem is that it's the first time I read about this brand, so maybe it is not sold here =( Any other mascara brand you can suggest? I'm using the HR lash queen feline, but it's too expensive and I'm looking for a cheaper one!
    Thanks for the sweet comment btw =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Your new about photo looks dynamite - ow ow!! ;) And I've been meaning to do one of these posts!!! I just picked up a bunch of new beauty products that I've been obsessing over. I really like the description of the sugar rose lip treatment - need! Where can you buy one?

    ReplyDelete