Wednesday, March 6, 2013

animal print

I don't think I have ever worn this dress to work before. I have only worn it during the summer with sandals. I have to admit that I'm a little scared to wear animal print, I literally own 3 item's that have animal print... this dress, a top that you can see here and a scarf. But when I saw this dress I fell in love with the flowy top part and it had to be mine.

 
Of course I can't take a picture without Babe wanting to take a picture too,
and how can I resist that cuteness?!
 
Linking up with the pleated poppy and kiwi womens style

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! It looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it1


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely loving the animal print! And those shoes are fabulous!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet pic of you and your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animal print outfits are fabulous
    you should add more to your closet
    and that dress looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is SO stinkin' cute! Sorry-I couldn't help it :-)

    ReplyDelete