Wednesday, January 23, 2013

wednesday

I love Wednesdays.
Not only is it the middle of the week but I get off of work at 2:00 every Wednesday. It gives me a happy feeling because everyone else I work with is still at the office, but I get to come home and spend some "daylight" time with the boys. Wednesdays use to be the day we went out to eat, went to the mall, did stuff that we had to spend money on. But we have been really good about staying home and doing stuff around the house, and then "maybe" grabbing a boba tea or something small like that.
So this is me on a Wednesday...
...no makeup, putting away laundry, organizing our kitchen cupboards, teaching Babe how to take pictures without blocking the lens with his finger and watching the boys play Cootie.
I love Wednesdays.

3 comments:

  1. Getting off at 2PM sounds wonderful!!! Glad you enjoyed your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds wonderful! I love Wednesdays to because I get off of work at 4 but 2 that is even better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful ...

    http://dailydiaryofabrowngirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete