Sunday, January 13, 2013

365 project week 2

1.7.2013 Call me old school, whatever. But yes ... I still own, AND use, a CD player. I rarely ever actually buy CDs nowadays but I definitely love listening to my old one's. 
My favorite song on this CD: Gravity.
1.8.2013 I never (never say never) reach for Low Fat, No Fat, Reduced Fat, Less Fat product's but the "Applewood Smoked" lured me in. They taste as good as they look on the bag.
1.9.2013 My favorite salad to make: Lettuce, Cranberries, Cashews, Goat Cheese, Balsamic Vinaigrette,  Apples and/or Chicken
1.10.2013 a book: Imagine. Design. Create
1.11.2013 This was a crazy day. There was an investigation going on all day at the Promenade across the street from work. The entire area (streets, business's, everything) was closed. But "somehow" me and a few other people made it into our building about 9am. Eventually after noon they did start to let people in the surrounding building's but did not open the streets or any business's at the Promenade.
1.12.2013 My company winter party was at The Magic Castle and we weren't allowed to take ANY pictures! You can only get into this place if you get invited. Luckily my husband and I got to talking with one of the members and he gave us a pass to go back. 
1.13.2013 Dress shopping at Charlotte Russe. 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Charlotte Russe- those dresses are so gorgeous!

    http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually know quite a few people who still use CD player too. Old school indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it makes you feel any beter I don't have an ipod either! haha anddd I don't even care. I'm obsessed with that Gravity song too - such emotion in her voice, I could sing it out loud over and over like I'm on American Idol :P Also, that salad looks like heaven... #getinmybelly

    ReplyDelete