Monday, December 17, 2012

Random

1. I saw this post, "DIY touch ups for the petite clutch", a few months ago and FINALLY found the perfect little lens case. I don't wear contacts so I really wanted to get something "cute"....success!
2. This past weekend we were suppose to start organizing our garage to make way for my treadmill, and whatever else my husband plans to put in there.....better luck this weekend?! I hope so.

3. I'm pretty sure the last time I had a healthy meal was way over a month ago! I really need to stop reaching for that 3rd....and 4th cookie, seriously!

4. When the heck is my Birchbox going to get here?

Today I'm linking up with Lowercase Letters for Miscellany Monday

5 comments:

  1. That is the cutest lens case! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I got this one at Target but I believe they have it at Bed Bath and Beyond as well.

      Delete
  2. Oh such a cute little lens case! Love it :D

    http:///mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete