Saturday, November 3, 2012

Coffee Chat

Good Morning, and welcome to November! I know I'm 3 days late but can you believe it's already November! I don't usually use a cup cozy when I'm at home but I did want to show off how talented my mom is. A few months ago I showed her a picture from pinterest and she said "oh, that's easy" and whipped up 2 of them for me. What a great mom.
Last night I put away all the Halloween decorations and got started on a few Fall decorations for our Home.
I feel like I'm a little late on this but living in L.A., I think I'm right on time. I was hoping to get a big fancy wreath, seems like everyone has one. But I decided to get a little crafty and use the supplies I already have. Wish me luck with that one because sometimes things are not as easy as them seem. For example: On Wed., for Halloween, I was a fairy and I tried "4 times" to make a floral crown. I'm happy with the way it turned out but it was a little flimsy. Hopefully my wreath turns out better.
(Me and my Sister in Law, sorry it's a little blurry)
 
Daylight Savings is tonight ... who else is excited about an extra hour of sleep!?
Today I'm linking up with Rags to Stitches. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to daylight savings! I love your crown! Good luck with your wreath!
    I'm you newest follower:)
    Rachel
    Yettobedetermined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Hopefully I have a chance to wear it again since I put so much effort into it :)

      Delete