Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Goodness

This past Friday we got to see my husband's best friend get married to a very pretty bride named Sarah (best friends with wives named Sarah). Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to, since my husband was part of the wedding party I had to keep both of my eyes on my Babe the whole time. ok, that's not 100% true, I had some help from my Sister in Law but still, he's my responsibility. And can you believe ALL the pictures (4 to be exact) that were taken of me, my husband & Babe all came out Blurry!
I was so sad that I got to the ceremony about 12 min LATE! and couldn't believe I made it just in time to see them do their Vows ... and then it was over. That will teach me not to show up to a wedding late ever again.
My husband gave the best speech... seriously! And he busted out some serious dance moves. It's like he was a completely different person. He did a really good job.
Babe seriously had the best time ever, even though he was still a little under the weather. We spent a lot of time in the hotel room. At the wedding, not only did he catch the garter but he danced so much that he was passed out across 2 chairs by the end of the night.


Before we checked out we took a nice little walk on this cute path behind our hotel. I wish I would have taken some running clothes with me, I would have been on that path every morning.

Today we spent most of day unpacking and cleaning and grocery shopping. I scored big time on some clearance Halloween and Autumn decorations at JoAnns ... 70% off!

And now I' going to attempt to relax a little with some Vanilla Ice Cream and Cinnamon Sugar Pita chips.
I hope you had a good weekend too!
 
And just in case you missed it:


No comments:

Post a Comment