Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Goodness

Wow, I can't believe it's already Sunday night. This weekend went by so fast that I'm already wishing it was next weekend! The good news (for me) is I'm only working the next 2 and a half days. My husband's best friend is getting married this Friday, such a great reason to take some time away from work right. I love weddings and everything that goes into them. Really looking forward to this one.
So I previously mentioned that we had plans for the Pumpkin Patch and the Zoo. Sad to say ... we did not make it to the Pumpkin Patch. I think "everyone" in town had the same idea and we would have had to park BLOCKS away. So we will try again on a week-day ... soon!
Glad to say ... we DID make it to the Zoo!
 
We met up with 14 of my family members.
17 of us total: 4 kids, 2 babies and 11 adults. The kids had a BLAST!
 
Usually my favorite part is seeing the pretty Giraffe's
 
But I have to say that I was super impressed with this bear!
 
This weekend I completed my first shirt/ over sized sweater. I'm pretty excited!
More to come on that during the week.
 
I hope you had a good weekend too!
 
And just in case you missed it:
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. How fun to meet with all of your family members. Sounds like a fun trip.
    I am your new follower, would be great if you follow me at
    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    Abi K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! Thanks for stopping by and following.
      I love that you had cake for breakfast :) I'm now following you through GFC!

      Delete