Sunday, August 26, 2012

Housewarming


This past January we bought our first house! We debated for a while whether or not to have a housewarming because there is so much that we still want to do and so much we still want to buy. We finally decided it was now or never.
I LOVE planning parties however I was really nervous being that this was the first BIG party I was planning at MY House. I had lots of help from my cousin and her husband and couldn't have pulled off a super successful party without them.

                                      Rainbow Fruit Kabobs (as seen on Pinterest of course)


                                                            Mango Salsa

 

 
I didn't get to take as many pictures as I would have liked to but I was busy being hostess.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment